Enhance your look.
Enrich your spirit.
CATHY BELLOS — Esthetician
- Earned her cosmetology license in 1982.
- Joined Premier Dermatology in 1996.
- Received her training at Joliet School of Beauty and Yvone’s Esthetic Concepts in Minnesota.
- Has experience as a stylist, nail technician, pedicurist, reflexologist, and educator.
- Offers a unique esthetic perspective due to her close work with physicians.
MARY DOVERSPIKE — Esthetician
- Earned her esthetics license in 1980.
- Joined Premier Dermatology in 2003.
- Extensive experience throughout the beauty industry including 8 years as a make-up artist with a major national cosmetics line.
- Has a passion for flawless beauty in esthetics and an eye for every detail.
INGRID SPRINDIENE — Esthetician
- Earned her esthetics license at the Academy of Beauty in 2000.
- Joined Premier Dermatology in 2007.
- Spent four years at the In Vita Salon in Lithuania.
- Continued her training at the Naperville Skin Institute, earning a second license in 2007.
- Holds a Masters degree in art and was a member of the Lithuanian National Opera for four years.
Our highly skilled estheticians are deeply committed to the health and beauty of your skin. Place yourself in their expert hands at either our Crest Hill or Naperville spa facilities, and feel the years–and stress–just fade away.
Our product lines include SkinCeuticals, NeoStrata, M.D. Forte, SkinMedica, and Premier Dermatology Make-up.
Rehabilitate acne damaged skin with a deep cleansing facial that stimulates the flow of natural oil. Your pores will open, giving your skin a purer tone and color.
Taking your acne treatment a step beyond the acne facial, this procedure combines extractions with microdermabrasion.
Give your eyebrows whatever tint you desire. We'll formulate the color to your exact specifications.
Give sun-damaged skin a fresher, healthier look by exfoliating its top layers and restructuring the layers underneath.
We go deep beneath the surface of your skin to revitalize your pores by eliminating unwanted congestion.
Breathe new life into your skin with a facial tailored to your skin type followed by a deeply relaxing European massage.
Remove targeted milia and comedones—the source of clogged pores—with an acne extraction treatment.
Get rid of the hair you don't want. And carefully shape the hair you do. Our expert technique delivers perfectly smooth results, wherever you want them:
- Eyebrow, Lip or Chin
- Half Leg
- Full Leg
Models and actresses get their make-up done by professionals. Now you can too.
Let your younger, healthier looking skin shine through with microdermabrasion. A minimally invasive procedure, it involves the polishing away of your outermost layer of skin for improved tone, texture and clarity. Microdermabrasion is quick, painless, and requires no downtime.
If you're planning on undergoing liposculpture, consider following it with ultrasonic rejuvenation to expedite the healing process. It will minimize bruising, relieve numbness, and restore circulation. So you can get out and show off your new look faster.
Not sure which skin care treatments and products are right for you? Schedule a consult with one of our estheticians and receive an expert's analysis of your skin along with product and treatment recommendations custom tailored to your needs.
Give yourself a youthful glow with a customized facial that includes a rejuvenating microdermabrasion treatment followed by a relaxing massage.
Combining electric therapy with ultrasound and following them with microdermabrasion, this treatment stimulates blood supply and encourages collagen rejuvenation. Your skin will gain elasticity and lose wrinkles and dryness resulting in an overall more youthful appearance.